Meet our Reversible Corduroy Tote Bag, handmade and designed by us!
Stylish and practical for everyday use, it is perfect for moms, students, young professionals, for daily commuting and for any person looking for an environmentally-friendly grocery bag.
Looking for a change? You can carry it both sides: the exterior is in corduroy fabric with a pocket to fit your personal stuff, and he interior has a plaid lining.
Our tote bag is big enough to fit your laptop, notebook, school supplies, books, groceries & personal items. The comfortable handles make it easy to carry, and the sleek, minimalistic & double-sided design is sure to complement any outfit, .
Material: Corduroy & Cotton
- Dark Green Corduroy + plaid lining with tonalities of green & red
- Dark Blue Corduroy + plaid lining with tonalities of dark blue, bordeaux and beige
- Brick Corduroy + plaid lining with tonalities of bordeaux, mustard & blue jeans.
- Mustard Beige Corduroy + plaid lining with tonalities of bordeaux, mustard & blue jeans.
- Brown Corduroy + plaid lining with tonalities of brown, off white and green
Approximate Size: 40x25cm and the handle 15cm
Everything is handmade so size might slightly vary.
- If you wish to personalize your item(s) just switch on the "personalize" button above before adding your order to the cart
- A "personalization" box will pop up
- Write your embroidery details inside that box (max 20 characters). Please make sure of the spelling, as we will embroider it exactly it is written.
- By default, all our tote bags will be embroidered at the bottom right of the pocket unless otherwise specified. Also, we will be choosing the most convenient font and color of embroidery based on the item you chose. However, if you have special requirements, in term of "placement", "font" or "color of embroidery" please make sure to add them at Checkout in the box "Add a note to your order" at the bottom of the page.
The shipping cost is calculated at checkout, it depends on the order amount and on the country of destination. At UPS, the countries are divided per zones and each zone has a different cost. Please check our Shipping Page for more details.
Orders shipped worldwide may be subject to custom or import fees. We are not liable and have no control over customs and import taxes and it is impossible for us to predict if and/or how much you would be charged as these fees vary widely from one country to the other.
If you still have more questions or concerns, feel free to visit our FAQs, Shipping, Returns & Exchanges Pages