International orders shipped worldwide may be subject to custom or import fees. We are not liable and have no control over customs and import taxes and it is impossible for us to predict if and/or how much you would be charged as these fees vary widely from one country to the other.
Our items are sewed and embroidered in our atelier in Beirut, where local artisans help us create your orders. Depending on the season and orders quantities and details, the order can take between 4 to 8 days to make (sewing and/or embroidery). As soon as it is done, we give it to the carrier/delivery company in charge:
- International shipping: We deal with UPS carrier. Once the order is dispatched, the delivery time is from 3 to 7 business days.
- Local delivery (Lebanon): We partner with Wakilni. Once the order is dispatched, the delivery time is from 2 to 7 business days.
If you're in an rush, please don't hesitate to reach out to us by using one of the following methods:
- International Orders: Once your order is dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with a waybill number. You may check and track the delivery status of your order with UPS.
- Local Orders (Lebanon): Once your order is dispatched, a text message will be sent to you. You may check and track the delivery status of your order with Wakilni.
Yes, only if the order wasn't dispatched from our atelier yet. Reach out to us using one of the methods mentioned above or by visiting our Contact page, and we will make sure to answer as soon as possible and we will update your information accordingly
In addition to delivering across Lebanon with Wakilni, we currently ship with UPS to the following countries:
- Middle East: Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom
- Asia: Armenia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa and Tunisia